Bellevue Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Few riders walk away from a motorcycle accident without sustaining any injuries. Motorcycles are inherently more dangerous than traditional passenger vehicles, as riders have less protection in the case of an accident. If you were hurt in a crash while riding a motorcycle, the attorneys at our firm are here to help you.
Our Bellevue motorcycle accident lawyers are your fiercest advocates. We fight for justice, and we don’t quit when pursuing the settlement or verdict you deserve. Call Herschensohn Law at (206) 588-4344 for help in protecting your rights.
Seeking Compensation After a Motorcycle Accident in Bellevue, Washington
Motorcycle accidents can cause life-altering, and even deadly, injuries. If you were injured in an accident, our Bellevue personal injury lawyers can handle all the details of your case.
Motorcycle accident victims can recover compensation for economic losses, such as:
- Medical expenses, including your hospital stay, surgery, rehabilitation, and costs related to your care, such as transportation to and from appointments, domestic help, or equipment to assist you in daily living
- Property replacement or repair, including your motorcycle or any personal property damaged in the accident
- Income you lost during recovery
- Loss of future earnings if you’re unable to generate the same income you made before the injury
You may also recover non-economic damages, which are more subjective and don’t come with a set price, such as:
- Mental anguish, such as anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- The physical pain and suffering you felt as a result of your injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of life enjoyment if your injuries stop you from participating in hobbies or activities you once loved
If you lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, please accept our condolences. In Washington, certain individuals may pursue compensation in the case of wrongful death. Compensation can cover many economic and non-economic losses.
Our Bellevue motorcycle accident attorneys have helped hundreds of crash victims. We know what to look for as we help you identify all of your losses. It often becomes an emotional journey when you start to realize the impact one accident has had on your life, and we’re here to help you through that whether you’re the victim or the loved one of a victim.
How Our Bellevue Attorneys Help You Build Your Case
Our motorcycle accident lawyers in Bellevue can get started on your case immediately. After you hire us, you can expect our team to:
- Investigate the accident scene, look for physical evidence to prove how the crash came about, talk to eyewitnesses, and collect video footage.
- Review the police report to flesh out the information we’ve gathered and understand their perspective.
- Work with an expert to reconstruct the accident to get a clearer idea of what caused it.
- Identify the liable party or parties.
- Assist you in completing and filing an insurance claim.
- Represent you in settlement negotiations with the insurance company.
- Maintain the flow of information to keep you fully informed of the steps we take.
- Ensuring you have the peace you need during your recovery.
- Preparing for trial if negotiations with the insurance company do not produce the compensation settlement you deserve. Few cases make it to trial as it is to everyone’s benefit to find a solution outside of court, but we will be prepared to fight for the recovery of your losses in court if need be.
- Representing you in court and using the evidence we’ve gathered to prove the defendant is liable for your injuries.
A motorcycle accident can throw unexpected physical challenges at you. Understanding your legal rights as you seek fair compensation can feel overwhelming while you are trying to recover. Our knowledgeable attorneys can lift the legal burden from you.
There Are No Hidden Fees When You Hire Herschensohn Law
We will not charge you any upfront or unexpected legal fees at Herschensohn Law. You deserve to have an attorney dedicated to your fight for justice, and that is our focus. We invite you to schedule your free case consultation with our skilled Bellevue motorcycle accident lawyers. During that visit, we will listen to you and explain how we can help you with your case.
Once you hire us, our lawyers will work with you on a contingency-fee basis. This means you do not owe us anything until we win or settle your case. Instead, our team receives a percentage of your compensation as payment for our legal services. Our firm allows you to avoid spending any money out of your own pocket, as we know many accident victims have enough financial stress.
Statute of Limitations in Bellevue, WA, To File a Personal Injury Lawsuit
If negotiations with the insurance company do not result in the settlement you deserve, our team of lawyers may recommend that you file a personal injury lawsuit. We may even file a lawsuit and an insurance claim simultaneously. However, you have a limited amount of time to submit a lawsuit in Bellevue, WA. Under RCW § 4.16.080, you typically have three years to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
There are sometimes exceptions to the statute of limitations that give you even less time to submit your case. To protect your right to compensation, you should get started on your case as soon as possible. Getting started early also means your lawyers will have more time to gather evidence, speak to witnesses, and fill out all the necessary paperwork.
Call Us To Discuss Your Bellevue, Washington Motorcycle Accident Case Today
You probably have a lot going on after a motorcycle accident in Bellevue. While you spend time with your family, attend doctor’s appointments, and recover, you can leave the legal details to us.
At Herschensohn Law, our lawyers care about you and your future. Schedule your free consultation today at (206) 588-4344 to learn about your legal options.
Our results speak for themselves
After a worker was electrocuted on a construction site and suffered life-changing injuries, we fought and won on their behalf.
When a retired man was killed in a truck accident, we made sure his grieving family got fair compensation.
When a defective medical device harmed our client, we fought to ensure they had the financial compensation needed to recover.
Hurt? Let our law firm handle the details
When you request your free consultation, Kent personal injury attorney Zach Herschensohn will listen to you, answer your questions, lay out your legal options, and give you down-to-earth legal advice.
When you work with our law office, there are no obligations, hidden fees, or fine print. It’s that simple.