Request your free case evaluation

We’ll meet with you to help you understand your legal options and what to do next.

Enter your contact information:

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

What should I do if I was injured while visiting from out of state?

If you were injured in Washington state but you don’t live here, it’s a good idea to contact our law firm to go over your legal options. Attorney Zach Herschensohn has a firm grasp of the laws in Washington and can help you get the compensation you’re entitled to.